Become a patron of our activities
Would you or your company like to become a patron of some of our activities in the years 2016/2017? Read more and learn what it means to be a patron, what we offer for it and what activities you can choose.
What it means:
We plan several important activities that unfortunately demand smaller or bigger sum of money. A patron of an activity will be regularly informed about the development of the activity he chose, and in case of interest he will be involved in planning and deciding about this activity. During the next year the patron will be sent a report designed specially for him. If the patron is a company or a tradesman, the report will be supplemented by photographs showing also the posters with logo of the company or tradesman and these photos will be free to use for promotional purposes, for instance. One example can be the article of one of our sponsors, the WELL PACK s.r.o. company, which can be found on this link: http://www.wellpack.cz/pomahame. Each patron will be stated on our website and facebook page. Costs of each activity are quantified below.
You can become a patron of following activities:(sorted in ascending order by price)
1) anti-conflict team designated for dealing with farmers in areas of natural range of wild slow loris populationsClick here, read more and become a patron for 20,000 CZK
2) exploration of actual state of the trade in slow lorises in SumatraClick here, read more and become a patron for 20,000 CZK
3) building of a socialization cage in the rescue and rehabilitation centre (preparation of chosen slow lorises for their reintroduction back into the wild)Click here, read more and become a patron for 30,000 CZK
4) futsal tournaments organized to raise awareness about the issue of illegal trade in animalsClick here, read more and become a patron for 30,000 CZK
5) regular English lessons for children from the Kutabuluh village that adjoins the Gunung Leuser National Park. Kutabuluh is an area where the wild populations of slow lorises can be found.
- a) 2 voluntary teachers will teach English every week in this village for a longer period of time
- b) cooperation with the local community on conservation of wild slow lorises and other animals
6) "I am not your toy" campaign focused on potential owners of slow lorises The campaign will have two parts:
- a) viral video focused against the youtube videos supporting the illegal trade in these animals
- b) efforts in placing an anti-ad (billboard) in Indonesia (Jakarta, Medan) close to the markets where the protected and endangered wild animals are often sold
7) building of a set of rehabilitation cages in the rescue and rehabilitation centre (rehabilitation of slow lorises confiscated from the animal black markets)Click here, read more and become a patron for 80,000 CZK
How to become a patron:
Are you interested in the possibility of becoming a patron of aforementioned activities? If yes, please, fill a short form under the name of the activity you have chosen and we will contact you and provide you with a detailed information as soon as possible.
As in the case of all the donations we have received by now, we will use the entire amount for the development of the program in Sumatra.
We will be pleased to issue a deed of gift for you so you could apply your gift in a tax return.